Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Someday My Prince Will Come

I look for you
While locked in my tower
For I am waiting for you to rescue me
To take me with you
We will ride off into the sunset together
So Prince ??? come find me
I am locked in the tallest tower
I’m guarded by 2 dragons
You can get by them I know you can
I will wait for your call…
“Angela I’m here to save you”
So you slay the dragons
And you come to my room
Here I sit waiting
We meet again I tell you
For I have seen you in my dreams
And now we finally meet
So we take a minute or so
We kiss and we go away
You put me on your horse
And then climb on too
Then we ride off into the night
We go to your castle
You purpose, and I say yes
So we get married
And now we live together
We have out happy ending
Together and forever I’ll stay with you

Angela K. Woodman
5/4/08

Tell me what you think. I really love this poem a lot.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Interesting. I like you tell the story. It is a very interesting way of writing.